It is a one-day conference that will bring together a diverse range of participants from universities, business sector, and public authorities. Around 100 participants from all over Europe, but also from the U.S.A., China, Thailand, The Philippines will jointly develop ideas and form creative collaborations.
We hope you will be able to join us as a participant and to spread the word among your colleagues and other professional contacts.
The purpose of the Annual International Conference on European Integration - Realities and Perspectives is to provide a forum for exchange of ideas, research outcomes, business case, etc.
Preliminary Paper Submission: March 25th, 2017 on the website of the conference
Notification of acceptance: April 4th, 2017
Final paper Submission for the proceedings: April 18th, 2017 on the Proceedings website
Early bird registration and payment: April 11th, 2017
Deadline for registration and for paying the conference fee: April 25th, 2017
2017 EIRP International Conference: May 19th, 2017
All papers will be submitted to a scientific review process after which the accepted papers will be published in the EIRP Proceedings, under the ISSN reference 2067 – 9211, included in international databases (BDI).
Interested participants are invited to submit their original papers, previously unpublished, not currently under review by another conference or journal, addressing state-of-the-art research and development in the following areas:
1. Legal Sciences in the New Millennium;
Track Director: Professor Vasilica Negruţ, PhD
2. The Immigrant’s Legal Status in International Law;
Track Director: Associate Professor Andy Puşcă, PhD
3. The European Citizen and Public Administration;
Track Director: Senior Lecturer Iulian Savenco, PhD
4. Performance and Risks in the European Economy;
Track Director: Senior Lecturer Ştefan Gheorghe, PhD
5. Green Economy and Sustainable Development;
Track Director: Associate Professor Florian Nuţă, PhD
6. Modeling Growth – between Public Policy and Entrepreneurship;
Track Director: Associate Professor Alina Nuţă, PhD
7. The Entrepreneur, the Firm and the Markets in the National, European and International Context
Track Director: Senior Lecturer Rose Marie Puscaciu, PhD
8. International Relations in the Contemporary World. Geopolitics and Diplomacy
Track Director: Associate Professor Iftode Florin, PhD
9. Interdisciplinary Dimensions of Communication Science
Track Director: Associate Professor Mirela Arsith, PhD
10. New Trends in Psychology
Track Director: Senior Lecturer Iulian Negulescu, PhD
11. The Youth of Today - The Generation of the Global Development
Track Directors: Senior Lecturer Ana Alina Dumitrache Ionache, PhD
Senior Lecturer Daniela Popa, PhD
Senior Lecturer Madalina Balau, PhD
On behalf of the hosting institution, we cordially welcome you to join our 2017 EIRP International Conference!
Daniela Monica Robu,
Conference Representative and Secretary
Tel: +40 372361140