Danubius University is pleased to invite you to an extraordinary international conference opportunity in Galati, Romania:
13th International Conference on European Integration - Realities and Perspectives
The conferencewill be held in Galati, at the seat of "Danubius" University, during May 18th-19th, 2018.
The central theme oftheEIRPseriesof eventsfocuses on the EU integration. The participants, academics and researchers, meet yearly, during the second decade of May, in order to exchange information and to conceptually debate the EU integration, its effects on the European citizens, key statistical facts on major European policy areas, the European Union progress, etc. The purpose of the Annual International Conference on European Integration - Realities and Perspectives is to provide a forum for exchange of ideas, research outcomes, business case and technical achievements. The subjects of mutual interest debated during the previous editions of the EIRP Conference Series included, but were not limited to: government debt, world trade, environment, migration, information society, dependency on energy imports, etc.
The organizers are looking for original papers, previously unpublished, not currently under review by another conference or journal, addressing state-of-the-art research and development in the following areas:
1. Legal Sciences in the New Millennium;
2. The Immigrant’s Legal Status in International Law;
3. The European Citizen and Public Administration;
4. Performance and Risks in the European Economy;
5. Green Economy and Sustainable Development;
6. Modeling Growth – between Public Policy and Entrepreneurship;
7. EU Regional Development Strategies and Policies – the Milestone of European Integration
8. International Relations in the Contemporary World. Geopolitics and Diplomacy;
9. Interdisciplinary Dimensions of Communication Science;
10. New Trends in Psychology;
11. The Youth of Today - The Generation of the Global Development.
All papers will be submitted to a scientific review process after which the accepted papers will be published in theEIRP Proceedings, under the ISSN reference 2067 – 9211, included in international databases (BDI).
For information about publication of the paper, the EIRP Proceedings or the authors’ guidelines, please contact: